Final Countdown To Samhain Fundraiser 2016
Saturday 29th October 6-10pm, Burscough Cricket Club
Join us as we mark the turning of the year, celebrating things gone and embracing things to come.
***MUST RSVP BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND***
We can now confirm the line-up of fabulous and fun Samhain-themed activities on offer:
- Hot-pot dinner and apple pie dessert (veggie and vegan options)
- Fire and fire performers!!!
- Musical cabaret acts
- Raffle with amazing prizes donated by local businesses including Hop Vine, Booths, Cedar Farm, Infusions and more…
- Samhain-themed crafts for kids (and adults who want to embellish their fancy dress!)
- Pumpkin carving contest (collect your pumpkin from us, carve it at home then bring it along with your £1 entry fee on the night) – contact us to claim one of the 10 pumpkins donated by Tesco or use your own.
- Table quiz (with prizes)
- Silent auction (with items including full American breakfast served in your home; landscaping and gardening consultation; outdoor family photo shoot and more…)
- Card game with a £20 winner
Have you booked your place?
If not, email us: email@example.com or call us: 07803 925446 making sure to let us know if you want a meat, veggie or vegan hot-pot.
Have you paid for your booking?
If not, call into the farm on Sunday or post a cheque payable to; Organic Veg Club,’ C/O Rosebay Cottage, 20 Mill Hey Lane, Rufford, Lancs., L40 1SJ
(Adults £7.50, Under 5’s £5)
Leaf craft on the night, not just for kids. Make an amazing crown, mask or headdress of your own design on the nigh at the party; all materials provided.
Fancy dress is optional so try out your best Samhain costume!
Food orders go in this Monday! Don’t miss out!!
Please RSVP BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND!!!